Mister Mukate (MM) is an industrial bread factory project located in Kolwezi, Lualaba. MM expects to catch the interest of a regular loyal customer base with its quality "baguette" and a variety of breads and bakery related products. The factory plans to build a strong market position in the small town of Kolwezi.
We want to establish a large regular customer base, and will therefore concentrate its business and marketing on local people, which will be the dominant target market. This will establish a healthy, consistent revenue base to ensure stability of the business. High visibility and competitive products and services are critical to capture this segment of the market.
We are expecting to be able to produce 62,000 units daily (after maximization) through the first line of production with a reject ratio of 3% and a selling rate of 80%. The remaining 20% will be redirected through our foundation, therefore, through the community of Kolwezi.

Kilimo is a farmer producer company project that will enter the business in 2021. The company will be located in Inteni, Kasenga. Kilimo is a agricultural company that will focus on all related grain farming activities. The company will produce a variety of grain especially from corn and wheat fields that will serve to aliment the food industry in corn flour and supply Mister Mukate in terms of wheat.
We want to create a company that will capture the needs of the market by producing the needed quantity in terms of demand. Due to shortage in quantity in recent years, the province of Katanga has suffered a lot from cyclical wheat/corn flour inflation. Based on the actual demand and supply of corn/wheat flour in the province of Katanga, Kilimo future 400 hectares of corn and 200 hectares of wheat will supply one portion of the demand.
We are expecting to be able to produce 5.2 tons of corn per hectare which put the production up to 2,080 tons of corn. In terms of wheat, the company will be able to produce 2.6 tons of wheat per hectare which put the production up to 520 tons of wheat. These numbers are based after maximization.

Safi is a water purification company project. The company will enter the market in 2022 (Q1), Safi will incorporate two main activities; water purification system and drinking water manufacturer. The company aims to start the purification of water in different places wherever clean and safe water is needed. We are interested in establishing long term relationships with the people and associate companies to work toward a common goal: Providing clean water solutions to the population.